Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design
Associate Graphic Design enables professionals being capable of: designing, managing, producing and evaluating graphic communication projects by print, digital, WEB and the Internet, according to the requirements and needs of the client or company. He or she will perform according to quality criteria and standards in the field of design.
- Degree to be awarded: Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Number of courses: 20
- Credits: 80
- Awareness of the cultural function of graphic design.
- Skill to project designs in the areas of advertising, web design, digital image editing and editorial design.
- Ability to formulate ideas and transform them into designs in accordance with the principles of business communication.
- Creative ability, in the design process.
- Mastery of the media and tools to graphically communicate ideas.
- Ability to integrate interdisciplinary teams that develop ideas for creating new forms of Design.
- Auditor of Computer and Information Systems.