Associate’s Degree in Software Development
The major trains professionals at the technical level specialized in the field of computing, at a university level, with the following skills:
Critical thinking, able to provide solutions for problems associated with tasks analysis, design, development and implementation of software.
Provide the software development industry with professional university technicians who dedicate to systems development and quality assurance.
- Degree to be awarded: Associate’s Degree in Software Development
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Number of courses: 20
- Credits: 80
- As an instructor in the field of computing.
- Analyst, developer and implementer of new commercial apps.
- Consultants in maintenance of systems already developed.
- Information Administrators.
- Manager of Information and Communication Technologies.
- Technical Manager of equipment and computer programs
- Advisors to companies and institutions in the field of computing.
- Auditor of Computer and Information Systems