Associate’s Tourism Marketing
The Associate Tourism Marketing allows training professionals in the field of research and tourism, to know the market, improve the effectiveness of its different services, formulate and evaluate projects, plan, organize and execute marketing, promotion and commercialization processes, propose strategies promotion and marketing of tourist destinations, organize and coordinate events, among other actions.
- Degree to be awarded: Associate’s Degree in Tourism Marketing
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Number of courses: 20
- Credits: 80
- Collaborator of any operational and administrative department of a hotel, local tourism coordination.
- Collaborator of any operational and administrative department of an ecotourism center, recreational parks, government agencies, ecological parks and natural and cultural reserves.
- Entrepreneur of his own business.
- Head of recreational activities.
- Developer of tourist activities.
- Assistant in management of tourist services.
- Project implementer.