Skilled professionals in information technology, able to meet the needs of technological development demanded by the market. Its scientific vision is based on a solid theoretical and practical training in computer science and the application of real knowledge from the business world.
The professional profile will have the ability to use experimental and analytical techniques to solve problems. Students will learn about the hardware and software for their uses; as well as basic techniques that represent the computational process in all its application areas
- Degree to be awarded: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Duration: 5 years (10 semesters)
- Number of courses: 45
- Credits: 180
- Consultant in: analysis, development and implementation of new commercial applications and maintenance of developed systems.
- Information managers.
- Information and communication technology manager.
- Technical manager of equipment and computer programs.
- Business and institution advisers in the field of computing.
- Auditor of computer and computer systems.