Provide society in general, national and international professionals empowered and knowledgeable of the national and global tourism industry, with high theoretical and practical knowledge that trigger management of service and / or tourism companies, ventures, investments and the development of tourism projects of great scale that generate economic impact that translates into employment, revitalization of the economy, generation of foreign exchange and exchange of knowledge and culture; achieving all of the above with the focus on quality and customer service taken advantage of by public institutions and private companies, for the benefit of El Salvador and other countries.
- Degree to be awarded: Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism
- Duration: 5 years (10 semesters)
- Number of courses: 45
- Credits: 180
- Collaborator of any operational and administrative department of a hotel, tourism coordination.
- Collaborator of any operational and administrative department of an ecotourism center, recreational parks, government agencies, ecological parks and nature reserves and
- Entrepreneur of his own
- Head of activities.
- Developer of tourist activities.
- Assistant in management of tourist services.
- Implementer of tourism, hotel projects.