Major in International Relations and Business
Its purpose is to train professionals with various theoretical approaches on national and international economic, commercial, legal and political aspects for the analysis and application of strategies in solving foreign policy problems, attending to social needs; starting from the need in the east of the country to promote this career and facilitate those applicants who cannot move to other areas to study it, thus guaranteeing access to education, fostering the competences that currently every professional in this science must acquire in their academic training at a higher level.
- Degree to be awarded: Bachelor in International Relations and Business
- Duration: 5 years (10 semesters)
- Number of courses: 43
- Credits: 172
- Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Deputy Minister of Dependencies of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- General Director of Migration and Aliens.
- Legislative Advisor.
- Ambassador of El Salvador.
- Representative of the Salvadoran State in International Organizations.
- Advisor to national and international companies.
- Private consultant for companies in international trade.
- National and international negotiator.
- Regional Business Manager.
- Business communication and marketing coordinator.
- External advisor and consultant.
- Director of Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Cooperation Agent in International Offices