Bachelor’s Degree in Physical and Sports Education
Our aims are to contribute to the initial training of teachers, generating in them the ability to guide their practice and future learning processes, from a holistic vision of training with the projection of educating in skills that promote the development of society, from production to reproduction with improvements in the stereotypes of development. Through the curriculum, the University aims to educate future citizens in strategic management and self-employment generation, as a means to contribute to the development of society. In addition, there is an interest in promoting physical education with attention to diversity so that everyone can exercise their right to a comprehensive education, regardless of race, sex, ideology, religion, political belief, abilities and background.
- Degree to be awarded: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical and Sports Education.
- Duration: 5 years (10 semesters)
- Courses: 28
- Credits: 122
– Organize sports and recreational events by linking them to the prescribed curriculum.
– Support the physical and mental health of learners, using cooperative and collaborative methodologies in the implementation of physical education programs and other activities.
– Act with professional ethics and commitment to students, colleagues, bosses and parents, to ensure harmonious relationships.
– Analyze the social reality of the country focusing on problems related to health, recreation and use of free time, to promote proposals for solutions.
– Evidencing the role in an articulated way with the school organization, in order to favor institutional development.
– Interest in permanent research in sciences related to physical activity and in specific fields, as a way of ensuring high levels of professional competence, in order to respond with greater relevance to society’s demands.