A majoring at the forefront of innovation, creation of sustainable spaces, settings and scenarios according to the current needs of the environment through the use of technology in the area of design and 3D modelling.
- Degree to be awarded: Degree in Architecture
- Duration : 5 years (10 semesters)
- Number of courses: 48
- Credits: 192
- General Manager of construction and design projects
- Advisor of plans and programs of urban planning and architecture
- Manager of urban and rural architectural development programs
- Construction and design business manager
- Administrator and owner of construction and design companies
- Construction supervisor.