Engineering in Energy and Energy Efficiency Degree
It is based on developing and integrating energy generation technologies in an efficient and clean way, making use of knowledge regarding innovative transmission and distribution systems for electrical energy. Establishing a relationship between the generation and use of energy with the environment, maintaining a constant search for efficient energy management through the correct analysis of electricity markets. It has a specialized energy laboratory, with modern equipment in its area, which is used to achieve both theoretical and practical skills.
- Degree to be awarded: Industrial Engineering Degree
- Duration: 5 years (10 semesters)
- Number of courses: 47
- Credits: 188
- Technical Manager of Electric Power Distribution.
- Operations Manager in electricity Grid
- Maintenance Manager.
- Head of Planning and Project Management.
- Electricity Grid Manager.